Our Soroudi LASIK and Advanced Eye Care Centers in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Glendale offer cutting-edge in-house eye specialty surgery and laser suites. We provide only the highest caliber technology and treatments. For cataract surgery, we offer the PanOptix Trifocal Lens, a best-in-class, state-of-the-art solution.
Are you ready to see clearly again?
Dr. Soroudi is an internationally-recognized, board-certified, subspecialty-trained Ophthalmologist who specializes in all aspects of vision corrective surgery; he is recognized as one of the most respected practitioners in his field. We use a technologically advanced, top-of-the-line system to treat cataracts called the PanOptix Trifocal Lens, as well as the newest medical laser systems. The PanOptix Trifocal Lens will allow you to see at thee distinct distances, minimizing your future need for glasses.
The types of cataracts the PanOptix Trifocal Lens can improve include:
- Cataracts affecting the back of the lens
- Cataracts in the mid-region of the lens that cause the center to become brown or yellow
- Cataracts around the eye edges that have a wedge-shape
- Cataracts caused by medications, radiation, or diseases like diabetes
- Cataracts that develop due to eye trauma